& 7 others
* (23-June-2008) wxPython 126.96.36.199 is now available. This release had a number of further refinements and enhancements on the stable 2.8 source tree since the previous release. On Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) the Python 2.5 binaries of wxPython are able to be used with either Apple's system Python, or with the Python.org version. More details are in the Recent Changes document.
* (29-Nov-2007) wxPython 188.8.131.52 is now available. This release has had some bugs fixed, some minor patches applied, and also incorporates the Google Summer of Code 2007 version of XRCed, and adds the Editra source code editor.
NOTE: On Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) the Python 2.5 binaries of wxPython expect to be used with the user-installed version of MacPython, not the Apple installed version. A fix for this issue is being worked on for the next release. In the meantime you can either install MacPython 2.5.1 and adjust your paths so that that Python is used, or you can stick with Apple's Python and the wxPython 184.108.40.206 that comes with Leopard.
* (26-Oct-2007) wxPython 220.127.116.11 is now available. This release has some important bug fixes and is a general improvement over 18.104.22.168.
* (27-Sept-2007) wxPython 22.214.171.124has been released. This release is mostly about fixing a number of bugs and inconsistencies in wxWidgets and wxPython.
* (13-Sept-2007) The mail lists are up and are working on processing all the queued messages. This was definitely a "when it rains it pours" kind of situation, see the DotSrc news archive for more details.
* (10-Sept-2007) Yes, the mail lists are down and have been since the 8th. There were multiple disk failures in RAID5 array of the machine that hosts the mail lists. The hardware has been replaced and data is being restored from tape backups.
* (8-Aug-2007) wxPython 126.96.36.199has been released. This release includes several fixes and a few additions and improvements, as well as new build features for Debian/Ubuntu and OS X.
* (14-May-2007) wxPython 188.8.131.52 has been released, with lots of updates, fixes and improvements.
* (22-Mar-2007) wxPython 184.108.40.206 has been released. This release includes a number of bug fixes and also some new enhancements, including updates to the XRCed tool and the new InspectionTool.
* (20-Jan-2007) wxPython 220.127.116.11 has been released. This release adds a few minor enhancements and a number of bug fixes designed to further stabalize the 2.8.x release series.