& 1 other
The idea quickly grew beyond “Project Status”, and has become a hub of all sorts of internal Panic information. What you’re actually looking at is an internal-only webpage that updates frequently using AJAX which shows:
* E-Mail Queue — number of messages / number of days.
* Project Status — sorry for the heavy censorship — you know how it is!
* Important Countdowns
* Revenue — comparing yesterday to the day before, not so insightful (yet).
* Live Tri-Met Bus Arrivals — when it’s time to go home!
* The Panic Calendar
* Employee Twitter Messages
* Any @Panic Twitter Messages — i.e., be nice! They go on our screen!