public marks

PUBLIC MARKS with tags design & windows

January 2006

Standard Windows fonts

by jasonbentley & 1 other
List of standard fonts installed by the various version of Microsoft Windows

Windows Vista

by phgod & 3 others
邪惡微軟為其最新作孽系統 Windows Vista 推出了網站,網站外觀很不錯。

December 2005

Ambient Design Ltd.

by onizuka & 12 others
ArtRage is a painting package designed to provide a realistic and fun simulation of using paint on a canvas, along with pens, pencils, crayons, and other tools. ArtRage is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. It can be used with a mouse, but works better if you have a graphics tablet, or even better on a Tablet PC where ArtRage takes advantage of the unique interaction of pen and screen to produce a realistic painting feel.

November 2005

by Riduidel & 6 others
Un petit IDE pour développer une base MySQL. Dommage qu'il ne soit disponible que sous Windows ...

CSSVista: Live CSS editing with Internet Explorer and Firefox simultaneously

by wing & 32 others (via)
CSSVista is a free Windows application for web developers which lets you edit your CSS code live in both Internet Explorer and Firefox simultaneously. By building your sites to work in both IE 6 and Firefox you'll be compatible with 88% of your visitors' web browsers*. To cover the other 12%, you may like to look at our paid-for browser compatibility service, SiteVista. Yes, that's why this software is free! :-)

October 2005

Firefox - Bug 243078

by François Hodierne
"Native Theme Rendering for Windows XP Menus, toolbars" Ugly theme bug on Windows with Firefox 1.5 beta

September 2005

July 2005

Fold n' Drop Page

by sunny & 8 others
C'est une technique d'interaction pour simplifier le glisser déposer de fichiers à travers des fenêtres d'applications. On peut plier des fenêtres pendant qu'on fait glisser nos objets.

June 2005

March 2005

FlyakiteOSX - Modify . Simplify . Aquafy

by nesta & 31 others, 1 comment
WindowsXP を Mac OS X 風の外観に。

PUBLIC TAGS related to tag design

0.00 +   0.02 +   3d +   art +   audio +   blog +   boutique +   business +   cadeau +   cap +   car +   cool +   css +   development +   device +   digital +   dj +   fashion +   french +   fun +   funny +   gadget +   geek +   hardware +   hobby +   hotlinked +   html +   innovation +   interactive +   interview +   jenner +   lifestyle +   links +   luxury +   mobile +   news +   photo +   pill +   position +   product +   review +   robot +   science +   seo +   shrink +   tech +   technologie +   technology +   usb +   web +